Projects underway (As of September 2016)
• Business development, technology transfer, and project management for a Chinese biomass conversion company. In implementation phase for Myanmar.
• Translation of drug master files (English-Mandarin/Mandarin-English) (As-needed basis)
• GMP audits, gap analysis remediation and validation planning for Chinese facilities (As-needed basis, 2-3 engagements per quarter)
• Technical due diligence into Chinese pharma and biotech companies for foreign PE and VC clients (As-needed, 2-3 engagements per quarter)
• Project management of Malaysian company's market entry for China, to include identification & selection of global manufacturing partner for p.pastori-expressed biolarvicide, local regulatory submissions, and all aspects of commercialization. This project is being accelerated in response to need for additional vector control agents to deal with Zika and other emerging mosquito-borne pathogens.
• Expansion of American investment into Myanmar for plantations of Aquilaria species forestry plantations. Development of inoculant for induction of agar wood production in same species.